Sunday, August 1, 2010

Art and Doodles from the Vaction

Here ya go I got a few pics for you here...but my ideas are lacking. Still enjoy these sketches










So the stuff Eddie and Jen are talking about were my feelings to one of the guys that was bunking with the girls. He didn't want to sleep in the same room as a girl even though there were two beds in one room. He was even shy about using the same bathroom, but hell I didn't care. Just read what they say...their opinions express what I feel about it.
Often times I was so tired I didn't feel up for drawing much out there. Wasn't until I started having dreams and get tired of playing my video game did I feel like working on some pics.

So here is a story idea I had when I was using said bathroom there. There was a fishing gear catalogue in the bathroom with some pretty neat stuff in it. Made me think that this is how Eddie gets all his knowledge about fishing gear and techniques humans use. These books and catalogues would fall from the fishermen boats and Ed has to keep them in protective cases in air bubbles to make sure they don't fall apart in the water. He can't really read human writing but he he still tires to understand what humans are doing to capture fish better and faster...as well as beer caps and Old Men Rule t-shirts.


















Often times out there I felt like I'm Ed. Wandering around looking at things calling them cute. I put on my gayish music and start dancing in stores and swivel hips to what I'm listening to. If I was a 6 foot 5 scrawny blue haired white gay boy, I'd defiantly be able to do this show...but then I don't think I'd be as liked...

Plus here are some alternate outfits for shark with a Biker/Punk Theme. Eddie's biker outfit is actually not as dark as his pals, seeing how as he rides down the road his rainbow scarf trails 5 yards behind him. Plus Jen has no idea where he could get Pink Leather outside of San Francisco.



So here is a sketch page of Rokko. About on the 8th day I had dreams about Yakko being a father, and it made me feel nostalgic for my Character Rokko. A few of these I want to finish but here you can see some sketches...there is something different about Rokko, but it's not a big deal. I am a little troubled with Rokko because I don't want him assosianted to much with the Warners. I'd rather he look like an Old School Two Tone, then a 90's rip off of the same thing. Tell me what you think about it.

No comments: