Friday, August 31, 2018

Re-themeing my Websites


Making slow attempts to re-theme my on-line presence so I've been working on new logos. I'm already ready to change my avatar around but currently it's the look I'm still good with. The new Don't Poke Smot logo to the left will be used for watermarks, and business cards.

I have a Hub at about.me/dontpokesmot that will link you to places like here, my instagram account, my art only twitter, my RedBubble page, and my failed Google+ (which might as well be inactivated but I'll keep it around until Google figures out what they want to do with the platform).

What is important is that you should be looking into my Ko-Fi account if any of the art that you've seen has interested you and basically want to give me a tip for drawing it. Anything is greatly appreciated and I'm very thankful for those who still stop my this blog.

My plans are that I want to archive a new story that I've been working on around, but hadn't really been able to get all the info necessary to post it yet. Being afraid to start a big project is the biggest hurdle. The next thing you can look forward to this blog is maybe more featured links to things on the RedBubble and TeePublic shops. Thanks for stopping by though.

No comments: