Sunday, November 22, 2009

Expresions I Love.

One of my main goals in art is to try and achieve this level of intimacy with my drawings. While he might be a player, the expression here is quite soft.

Vs. the face of a complete pervert...Don't know the name of the anime of this but the sequence is quite funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGCZLhCeR1E
DIAPHA!?
This not only is cute, but look at how they're posed. They are in the same position and angle, and they work well together composition wise.

If you liked this post say so and I'll do more like it. Plus I might do a POSE post too because when looking for these pics I notice that some images I like because the POSE is good, as well as the good expression.

ALSO wanted to give a heads up that I'm going to post some NEW characters here. Well they're not NEW but they certainly are ones I havn't gone into as much as I should. I'm not sure when I'll have those blogs up but expect them in December. I'll have more time then once school is done...I'm still not sure if I'm going to school next semester anyway but at least I'll be working more if I don't. Enjoy.