Friday, November 6, 2009

Eddie Eel Sketches again

So I forgot what is was like to draw again. It was like I needed a week off not to do anything new, even when I had stuff to do. Two nights in a row just kinda doing nothing but Internet surfing, looking for inspiration. Came up with the notion that Hanna Barbara stuff gets more credit then they deserve, but when I hear things like this, I know they WE'RE doing shit far more worse then they could> http://www.cartoonbrew.com/cgi/live-actioncg-yogi-bear-sounds-like-a-boo-boo.html

A little unsure if my Halloween ep was a succsess because I didn't seem to attract more attention then I usually do on these things. It's a bit of a bummer not to get HUGE waves of love but the little I get is walays appreciated. In the end I think a lot of people loved it but didn't have time to comment...Regardless of that I knew I needed to hop back on the wagon and finish up pics and start a new. So this is a blog just to show some things I had done.

Things to expect in the furture:
More different orginal characters.
Some UPA styled art













Also found a new Moog Band to enjoy but sadly they only have two albums. Enjoy the next big Youtube hit:

No comments: